Get the lyrics to the song: Basin Street Blues by Henry "Red" Allen at LyricsKeeper.com.
Basin Street Blues
|Basin Street Blues Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Basin Street Blues By Henry "Red" Allen?
Won't you come along with me
To the Mississippi
We'll take a boat to the land of dreams
Steam down the river, down to New Orleans
The band's there to meet us
Old friends there to greet us
Where all the proud and elite folks meet
Heaven on earth, they call it Basin Street
Basin Street is the street
Where the best folks always meet
In New Orleans, land of dreams
You'll never know how nice it seems,
Or just how much it really means
Glad to be, oh yes-sirree
Where welcome's free and dear to me
Where I can lose, lose my Basin Street Blues
Basin Street, oh Basin Street
Is the street, mama
New Orleans, land of dreams
Who Wrote Basin Street Blues By Henry "Red" Allen?
What's The Duration Of The Basin Street Blues By Henry "Red" Allen?
The duration of Basin Street Blues is 5:35 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Henri Rene: Whispering Don't worry I'm not looking at you…
- Zefanio: 2 Borden, 1 Tafel God ik dank U voor de mogelijkheden die U tot nu toe voor ons heeft geschapen…
- Edwin Bonilla: Let's Get Loud Let's get loud, let's get loud…
- Mozzik: Eiskalt King of Albania…
- Lisa: Corcovado Um cantinho e um violão…