Get the lyrics to the song: Memories of Mother and Dad by Herb Pedersen at LyricsKeeper.com.
Memories of Mother and Dad
|Memories of Mother and Dad Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Memories of Mother and Dad By Herb Pedersen?
Mother left this world of sorrow
Our home was silent and so sad
Dad took sick and had to leave us
I have no home No mother nor dad
There's a little lonesome grave yard
On these tomestones it did say
On mother's "gone but not forgotten"
On dad's "we'll meet again someday"
I often go out to the graveyard
Where they laided them down to rest
I can almost hear them whisper
Trust in god He'll do the rest
Their souls have gone up to heaven
Where they'll dwell with god above
Where they'll meet there friends and loved ones
And share with all his precious love
Who Wrote Memories of Mother and Dad By Herb Pedersen?
What's The Duration Of The Memories of Mother and Dad By Herb Pedersen?
The duration of Memories of Mother and Dad is 3:24 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- John Kosco: Touché Find a way…
- Melissa Walker: Where or When It seems we stood and talked like this before…
- Kano: My Sound My sound's the realest…
- Benny Bell: Shaving Cream (Punk Lyrics) I have a sad story to tell you…
- Felt: Like You I ain't never had nobody show me all the things that you can show me…