Get the lyrics to the song: Prisoner of Love by Herbert Rehbein at LyricsKeeper.com.
Prisoner of Love
|Prisoner of Love Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Prisoner of Love By Herbert Rehbein?
Someone that I belong to
Doesn't belong to me
Someone who can't be faithful
Knows that I have to be
Wonder if I am wrong to give her my loyalty
Why should I be a lone soul
Why can't I be my own soul
Alone from night to night you'll find me
Too weak to break the chains that bind me
I need no shackles to remind me
I'm just a prisner of love
For one comand I stand and wait now
From one who's master of my Fate now
I can't escape for it's too late now
I'm just a prisoner of love
What's the good of my caring if someone is sharing
Those arms with me
Although she has another
I can't have another
For I'm not free
She's in my dreams awake or sleeping
Up on my knees to her I'm creeping
My very life is in her keeping
I'm just a prisoner of love.
Who Wrote Prisoner of Love By Herbert Rehbein?
Enrique Elias Garcia
What's The Duration Of The Prisoner of Love By Herbert Rehbein?
The duration of Prisoner of Love is 3:13 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Milla: Goat Clayton William…
- Fitness Forever: Bacharach No, non credo che…
- Marion Mann: Fools Rush in (Where Angels Fear To Tread) "Romance is a game for fools"…
- Rockin' Dopsie, Jr. & The Zydeco Twisters: Walking to New Orleans This time I'm walkin' to New Orleans…
- Elmo Hope Trio: Sweet and Lovely Sweet and lovely…