Get the lyrics to the song: Whistle While You Work [Live] by Jack McDuff at LyricsKeeper.com.
Whistle While You Work [Live]
|Whistle While You Work [Live] Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Whistle While You Work [Live] By Jack McDuff?
When the work begins to pile up,
And your temper starts to rile up,
That's the time a fellow needs a song.
Doctor, Banker, Butcher, Baker,
You can be a merry maker,
If you'll keep on singing all day long.
If you're hanging in suspense from eight till five,
And you want to keep the sense of humor alive.
Just, whistle while you work (whistle)
Put on that grin and start right in,
To whistle loud and long.
Just hum a merry tune (hum)
Just do your best,
Then take a rest and sing yourself a song.
When there's too much to do,
Don't let it bother you,
Forget your trouble, try to be just like a cheerful chick-a-dee,
And whistle while you work (whistle)
Come on get smart
Tune up and start
To whistle while you work.
Who Wrote Whistle While You Work [Live] By Jack McDuff?
Frank Churchill, Larry Morey
What's The Duration Of The Whistle While You Work [Live] By Jack McDuff?
The duration of Whistle While You Work [Live] is 4:48 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Anita O'Day & Stan Kenton: I Can't Believe That You're in Love with Me Yesterday you came my way…
- Hot Lies: Emergency! Emergency! I know that look in her eye…
- Sneakbo: Pon Me Baby girl come smoke with me yeah (baby girl come smoke)…
- Imagine Dragons/artist/Lil Wayne/artist/Reginae Carter: Famous Welcome to your name in lights…
- Johnny Nobody: See You Later Alligator Well, I saw my baby walkin'…