Jim Ed Brown - Baby Again Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Baby Again by Jim Ed Brown at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Baby Again Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Baby Again By Jim Ed Brown?
She didn't warn me the way she said she would she didn't say goodbye
I'd like to cheer my aching heart if I could I'd like to know the reason why
What part of my life she couldn't buy but I'll have a drink and then I'll cry
So put a nipple on my bottle bartender warm my whiskey and be a baby's frined
A baby can't cry and tonight when I get high I'm gonna be a baby again
Go ahead and laugh at me if you want to my friend I'm in misery
This second child who won't cause my pain to end
And I suppose that child could see that it won't bring her back to me
But it might help to some degree
So put a nipple on my bottle bartender...
Who Wrote Baby Again By Jim Ed Brown?
Billy Edd Wheeler
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- The Fringe: Body and Soul My heart is sad and lonely…
- Elza Soares: Exú Nas Escolas Exu nas escolas…
- Beseech: Between The Lines Help me to get through my mission inside…
- Livia Devereux: You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To You'd be so nice to come home to…
- Whitfield Company: You're My Everything You surely must know magic, girl, 'cause you changed my life…