Jim Ed Brown - I Heard from a Memory Last Night Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: I Heard from a Memory Last Night by Jim Ed Brown at LyricsKeeper.com.
I Heard from a Memory Last Night
|I Heard from a Memory Last Night Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For I Heard from a Memory Last Night By Jim Ed Brown?
I heard from a mem'ry last night from the girl who is still in my heart
She's the one girl I've met I could never forget even though we had drifted apart
I heard from a mem'ry last night and she promised to meet me today
And I'll tell her when she's in my arms again that this time she'll have to stay
Yes I heard from an old flame last night from an angel I had heard
And I'd never thought I'd hear from her when she said hello
Just that one word said as much as a thousand could have
Cause the way she said it I knew she had forgave me
I heard from a mem'ry last night
Who Wrote I Heard from a Memory Last Night By Jim Ed Brown?
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Malice Mizer: S-Conscious Why can't you understand?…
- Kevin Saunderson: Big Fun We don't really need a crowd to have a party…
- Christopher S.: Star I like the way she dances…
- Lewis Ross: His Eye Is on the Sparrow Why should I feel discouraged?…
- Catchers: Come Around My life was black and white until you came around…