Jim Ed Brown - It Doesn't Know Any Better Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: It Doesn't Know Any Better by Jim Ed Brown at LyricsKeeper.com.
It Doesn't Know Any Better
|It Doesn't Know Any Better Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For It Doesn't Know Any Better By Jim Ed Brown?
I should break these habits before very long like calling to see if you're home
But my hand just can't help reaching out for the phone it doesn't know any better
I've cautioned my heart not to hope anymore that you won't be around like before
Still it stops every time there's a knock on your door it doesn't know any better
I still can't believe that you're gone though I've tried
My senses got lost in the turmoil inside
And my love keeps raging though your love has died it doesn't know any better
And my life goes on there's just one reason why it doesn't know any better
Who Wrote It Doesn't Know Any Better By Jim Ed Brown?
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Xpansions '95: Move Your Body Lady, would you lay?…
- Swinging Ladies: Caravan Night and stars above that shine so bright…
- Duke Garwood: Coldblooded Shoot me down and find the pieces we all left behind…
- Jamie Jones: Hungry for the Power [Jamie Jones Ridge Street Remix] I'm hungry for the power…
- Bob & Gene: If This World Were Mine... If this world were mine, I'd place at your feet…