Get the lyrics to the song: The Happiest Days of Our Lives by Jim Haas at LyricsKeeper.com.
The Happiest Days of Our Lives
|The Happiest Days of Our Lives Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For The Happiest Days of Our Lives By Jim Haas?
You! Yes you! Stand still laddy!
When we grew up and went to school
There were certain teachers
Who would hurt the children any way they could
By pouring their derision upon anything we did
Exposing every weakness
However carefully hidden by the kids
But in the town it was well known
When they got home at night
Their fat and psychopathic wives would thrash them
Within inches of their lives
Who Wrote The Happiest Days of Our Lives By Jim Haas?
What's The Duration Of The The Happiest Days of Our Lives By Jim Haas?
The duration of The Happiest Days of Our Lives is 1:21 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- The Royal Concept: D-D-Dance In a room with both of your rivals…
- Dr. Stank: Bang Loose Off that ignorant, belligerent…
- Del Tha Funkee Homosapien: Mistadobalina Mista Dobalina, Mr. Bob Dobalina…
- Amy Correia: Gasoline Alley/It's All Over Now I think I'm goin' mad and it's makin' me sad…
- Classical Kids: Ave verum corpus, K. 618 Ave ave verum Corpus…