Jim Hall - Stardust Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Stardust by Jim Hall at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Stardust By Jim Hall?
And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadows of my heart
High up in the sky the little stars climb
Always reminding me that we're apart
You wander down the lane and far away
Leaving me a song that will not die
Love is now the stardust of yesterday
The music of the years gone by.
Sometimes I wonder, how I spend
The lonely nights
Dreaming of a song
Haunts my reverie
And I am once again with you
When our love was new
And each kiss an inspiration
But that was long ago
And now my consolation is in the stardust of a song
Besides the garden wall, when stars are bright
You are in my arms
Tells his fairytale
Of paradise, where roses grew
Though I dream in vain
In my heart it will remain
My stardust melody
The memory of love's refrain.
Who Wrote Stardust By Jim Hall?
Christopher Gentry, John Hutchinson Dean, Matthew Everitt, Simon Ian White, Stuart Black
What's The Duration Of The Stardust By Jim Hall?
The duration of Stardust is 7:44 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- T. Shirt: On Top All that I want in this life is the chance to do my thing…
- 4Him: The Basics of Life We've turned the page, for a new day has dawned We've re-arranged what is right and what's wrong Somehow we've drifted so far from the truth…
- Tim Hicks: Loud Gonna stomp our boots 'til the neighbors call the cops…
- Stan Freeman: Strangers in the Night Strangers in the night…
- Arcadia: Election Day Wild kind of look to the day…