Jim Hall - The Song Is You Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: The Song Is You by Jim Hall at LyricsKeeper.com.
The Song Is You
|The Song Is You Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For The Song Is You By Jim Hall?
I hear music when I look at you,
A beautiful theme of every
Dream I ever knew.
Down deep in my heart I hear it play.
I feel it start, then melt away.
I hear music when I touch your hand,
A beautiful melody
From some enchanted land.
Down deep in my heart, I hear it say,
Is this the day?
I alone have heard this lovely strain,
I alone have heard this glad refrain:
Must it be forever inside of me,
Why can't I let it go,
Why can't I let you know,
Why can't I let you know the song
My heart would sing?
That beautiful rhapsody
Of love and youth and spring,
The music is sweet,
The words are true
The song is you.
Who Wrote The Song Is You By Jim Hall?
Jerome Kern, Oscar Ii Hammerstein
What's The Duration Of The The Song Is You By Jim Hall?
The duration of The Song Is You is 1:49 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Malice Mizer: S-Conscious Why can't you understand?…
- Kevin Saunderson: Big Fun We don't really need a crowd to have a party…
- Christopher S.: Star I like the way she dances…
- Lewis Ross: His Eye Is on the Sparrow Why should I feel discouraged?…
- Catchers: Come Around My life was black and white until you came around…