Jim Hughart - But Beautiful Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: But Beautiful by Jim Hughart at LyricsKeeper.com.
|But Beautiful Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For But Beautiful By Jim Hughart?
Love is funny or it's sad,
Or it's quiet or it's mad,
It's a good thing or it's bad,
Beautiful to take a chance
And if you fall, you fall,
And I'm thinking I wouldn't mind at all.
Love is tearful or it's gay.
It's a problem or it's play,
It's a heartache either way,
And I'm thinking if you were mine
I'd never let you go,
And that would be but beautiful I know.
Who Wrote But Beautiful By Jim Hughart?
Jimmy Van Heusen, Johnny Burke
What's The Duration Of The But Beautiful By Jim Hughart?
The duration of But Beautiful is 7:06 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Malice Mizer: S-Conscious Why can't you understand?…
- Kevin Saunderson: Big Fun We don't really need a crowd to have a party…
- Christopher S.: Star I like the way she dances…
- Lewis Ross: His Eye Is on the Sparrow Why should I feel discouraged?…
- Catchers: Come Around My life was black and white until you came around…