Get the lyrics to the song: Didn't Think It Would Turn Out Bad by Jon Brion at LyricsKeeper.com.
Didn't Think It Would Turn Out Bad
|Didn't Think It Would Turn Out Bad Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Didn't Think It Would Turn Out Bad By Jon Brion?
It was happy at the start
When you offered me the part
We agreed to go awhile
And it all was on a handshake and a smile
'Cause it looked okay to me
But I guess you shouldn't be too sure of yourself
And now I see that I was incorrect
But that's easier in retrospect
All my friends said what's the fuss
Don't you know these things happen to the best of us
So if you think of me as desperate
You should not even ask for it
Oh, and as for my defense
I can swear that it made sense to me at the time
So now it's safe to say
That I really should've run the other way
I didn't think it would turn out bad
Who Wrote Didn't Think It Would Turn Out Bad By Jon Brion?
What's The Duration Of The Didn't Think It Would Turn Out Bad By Jon Brion?
The duration of Didn't Think It Would Turn Out Bad is 2:41 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Tom Theabo: I Like the Likes of You Only last Saturday…
- Adolfo Urias: Arboles De La Barranca Arboles de la barranca…
- Sig: Hyvää Syntymäpäivää Päivänsäteenä pienenä silmiisi kurkistan…
- Makaya McCraven: I'm New Here I did not become someone different…
- Kenny Wheeler: Taking a Chance on Love Here I go again, I hear those trumpets blow again…