Get the lyrics to the song: If You Could See Me Now by Jon Eardley at LyricsKeeper.com.
If You Could See Me Now
|If You Could See Me Now Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For If You Could See Me Now By Jon Eardley?
If you could see me now, you'd know how blue I've been
One look is all you'd need to see the mood I'm in.
Perhaps then you'd realize I'm still in love with you.
If you could see me now, you'd find me being brave
And trying awfully hard to make my tears behave
But that's quite impossible, I'm still in love with you.
You'll happen my way on some mem'rable day
And the month will be May for a while.
I'll try to smile but can I play the part
Without my heart behind the smile?
The way I feel for you I never could disguise
The look of love is written plainly in my eyes.
I think you'd be mine again if you could see me now.
Who Wrote If You Could See Me Now By Jon Eardley?
Carl Sigman, Tadd Dameron
What's The Duration Of The If You Could See Me Now By Jon Eardley?
The duration of If You Could See Me Now is 6:23 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- John Kosco: Touché Find a way…
- Melissa Walker: Where or When It seems we stood and talked like this before…
- Kano: My Sound My sound's the realest…
- Benny Bell: Shaving Cream (Punk Lyrics) I have a sad story to tell you…
- Felt: Like You I ain't never had nobody show me all the things that you can show me…