Get the lyrics to the song: Early Autumn by Jonathan & Darlene Edwards at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Early Autumn Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Early Autumn By Jonathan & Darlene Edwards?
When an early autumn walks the land and chills the breeze
And touches with her hand the summer trees
Perhaps you'll understand what memories I own
There's a dance pavilion, all shuttered down
A winding country lane, all russet brown
A frosty windowpane shows me a town grown lonely
That spring of ours that started, so April-hearted
Seemed made for just a boy and girl
I never dreamed, did you, any fall could come in view
So early, early
Darling, if you care, please let me know
I'll meet you anywhere, I miss you so
Let's never have to share another early autumn
Who Wrote Early Autumn By Jonathan & Darlene Edwards?
Johnny Mercer, Ralph Burns, Ralph J Burns, Woody Herman
What's The Duration Of The Early Autumn By Jonathan & Darlene Edwards?
The duration of Early Autumn is 2:47 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Deniece William: Free Whispering in his ear…
- Bill Benford: Down Home Blues I never felt…
- Tom Knutson: You're My Everything You're my everything underneath the sun…
- Oona Hollister: Oh Sailor Cold night, strange dreams…
- Bobby Burgess Bigband Explosion: My Heart Belongs to Daddy While tearing off a game of golf…