Get the lyrics to the song: Early Autumn by Jonathan Edwards at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Early Autumn Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Early Autumn By Jonathan Edwards?
When an early autumn walks the land and chills the breeze
And touches with her hand the summer trees
Perhaps you'll understand what memories I own
There's a dance pavilion, all shuttered down
A winding country lane, all russet brown
A frosty windowpane shows me a town grown lonely
That spring of ours that started, so April-hearted
Seemed made for just a boy and girl
I never dreamed, did you, any fall could come in view
So early, early
Darling, if you care, please let me know
I'll meet you anywhere, I miss you so
Let's never have to share another early autumn
Who Wrote Early Autumn By Jonathan Edwards?
Johnny Mercer, Ralph Burns, Ralph J Burns, Woody Herman
What's The Duration Of The Early Autumn By Jonathan Edwards?
The duration of Early Autumn is 2:47 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Joe: Like Never Before You're gonna make me smile like I've never smiled…
- Blake Jenner: I Saw Her Standing There Well she was just seventeen…
- Kai Hansen: Valhalla High in the sky Where eagles fly…
- New York Studio Orchestra: I Guess I'll Have To Cry, Cry, Cry My cup is running over…
- Billy Hart: After You've Gone Now won't you listen honey, while I say…