Jonathan Edwards - Early Autumn Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Early Autumn by Jonathan Edwards at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Early Autumn Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Early Autumn By Jonathan Edwards?
When an early autumn walks the land and chills the breeze
And touches with her hand the summer trees
Perhaps you'll understand what memories I own
There's a dance pavilion, all shuttered down
A winding country lane, all russet brown
A frosty windowpane shows me a town grown lonely
That spring of ours that started, so April-hearted
Seemed made for just a boy and girl
I never dreamed, did you, any fall could come in view
So early, early
Darling, if you care, please let me know
I'll meet you anywhere, I miss you so
Let's never have to share another early autumn
Who Wrote Early Autumn By Jonathan Edwards?
Johnny Mercer, Ralph Burns, Ralph J Burns, Woody Herman
What's The Duration Of The Early Autumn By Jonathan Edwards?
The duration of Early Autumn is 2:47 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Orna: My Favorite Things Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens…
- All Systems Go!: All I Want Damnation happening outside…
- Yago Roche: Ahora Me Toca Te lo juro que yo no sabía…
- Ice: African Carol/Go Tell It on the Mountain Go and tell it…
- Banda Yurirense: Le Compre La Muerte a Mi Hijo Nomas al pisarle el gas…