Get the lyrics to the song: It Might as Well Be Spring by Jonathan Edwards at LyricsKeeper.com.
It Might as Well Be Spring
|It Might as Well Be Spring Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For It Might as Well Be Spring By Jonathan Edwards?
I'm as restless as a willow in a windstorm
I'm as jumpy as a puppet on a string
I'd say that I had spring fever
But I know it isn't spring
I am starry-eyed and vaguely discontented
Like a nightingale without a song to sing
Oh, why should I have Spring fever
When it isn't even spring?
I keep wishing I were somewhere else
Walking down a strange new street
Hearing words that I have never heard
From a girl I've yet to meet
I'm as busy as a spider spinning daydreams
I'm as giddy as a baby on a swing
I haven't seen a crocus or a rosebud or a robin on the wing
But I feel so gay in a melancholy way
That it might as well be spring
It might as well be spring
Who Wrote It Might as Well Be Spring By Jonathan Edwards?
What's The Duration Of The It Might as Well Be Spring By Jonathan Edwards?
The duration of It Might as Well Be Spring is 2:26 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Deniece William: Free Whispering in his ear…
- Bill Benford: Down Home Blues I never felt…
- Tom Knutson: You're My Everything You're my everything underneath the sun…
- Oona Hollister: Oh Sailor Cold night, strange dreams…
- Bobby Burgess Bigband Explosion: My Heart Belongs to Daddy While tearing off a game of golf…