Get the lyrics to the song: Stardust by Jonathan Kreisberg at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Stardust By Jonathan Kreisberg?
And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadows of my heart
High up in the sky the little stars climb
Always reminding me that we're apart
You wander down the lane and far away
Leaving me a song that will not die
Love is now the stardust of yesterday
The music of the years gone by.
Sometimes I wonder, how I spend
The lonely nights
Dreaming of a song
Haunts my reverie
And I am once again with you
When our love was new
And each kiss an inspiration
But that was long ago
And now my consolation is in the stardust of a song
Besides the garden wall, when stars are bright
You are in my arms
Tells his fairytale
Of paradise, where roses grew
Though I dream in vain
In my heart it will remain
My stardust melody
The memory of love's refrain.
Who Wrote Stardust By Jonathan Kreisberg?
Christopher Gentry, John Hutchinson Dean, Matthew Everitt, Simon Ian White, Stuart Black
What's The Duration Of The Stardust By Jonathan Kreisberg?
The duration of Stardust is 7:47 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- The Hollies: Fifi the Flea Fifi the flea fell in love…
- The Impressions: People Get Ready People get ready, there's a train a comin'…
- Azad: On Top Du bist on Top, my man…
- Alain Souchon: Ecoutez d'Où Ma Peine Vient Écoutez d'où ma peine vient…
- Richie Kotzen: What Is I don't love, I don't give, I don't care 'cause…