Get the lyrics to the song: Summer Morning by Jonathan Richman at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Summer Morning Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Summer Morning By Jonathan Richman?
I was walking around on Sunday morning
A summer breeze was in the dawnin'
And those smells--summer smelled great to me
Those are the kind of smells that I wait all year for
Summer's so beautiful to me, I like 'em all but
Listen to this summer morning
Those big trees are up there
By the side of the road, they're lining the road
The sun is comin' up over 'em, and those trees are dark and cool still
The ground is still wet
The smell of the pollen and flowers
The breeze is so neat, so sweet
Bees buzzin' and flies not yet flyin', well there're little nits nittin'
and gnats gnattin'
See, I was just
I was just walking around on a summer morning
Enjoying the breeze and these smells of the dawnin'
As the sun rose above the trees
So wet, still, and cool in the morning breeze
I love the life so on summer mornings
These smells make me feel so fine
You know, when the sun rise above the trees
They still cool, they still dark in the morning breeze
These smells, they're so good
This summer is so fine
When the sun does rise above the trees
When they're still cool and shady in the breeze
One more time, I'm talkin' of
When the sun it rises above the trees
When they're still, wet, and dark in the morning breeze
Who Wrote Summer Morning By Jonathan Richman?
Jonathan Richman, Leroy G. Radcliffe
Lyrics Of The Day
- Tom "Bones" Malone: On Green Dolphin Street It seems like a dream, yet I know it happened…
- Earl Carpenter: Stars There, out in the darkness…
- G.B.H.: No Survivors No survivors in this game of hate, we all get changed in a certain way…
- Pandigenous: Is This Love I wanna love you, and treat you right…
- Alice Stuart: Downhearted Blues Gee, but it's hard to love someone when that someone don't love you!…