Get the lyrics to the song: Mother Machree by Joni James at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Mother Machree Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Mother Machree By Joni James?
There's a spot in my heart,
Which no colleen may own.
There's a depth in my soul,
Never sounded or known;
There's a place in my mem'ry,
My life, that you fill,
No other can take it,
No one ever will.
Sure, I love the dear silver
That shines in your hair,
And the brow that's all furrowed,
And wrinkled with care.
I kiss the dear fingers,
So toil-worn for me,
Oh, God bless you and keep you,
Ev'ry sorrow or care
In the dear days gone by,
Was made bright by the light
Of the smile in your eye,
Like a candle that's set
In the window at night,
Your fond love has cheered me
And guided me right.
Who Wrote Mother Machree By Joni James?
Chauncey Olcott, Ernest R. Ball, Rida Johnson Young
What's The Duration Of The Mother Machree By Joni James?
The duration of Mother Machree is 2:16 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Motorpsycho: Nothing to Say With words big as headlines…
- Electric President: The Ocean Floor It's hard to get a solid breath down here…
- Karen Gunderson: The Girl from Ipanema Tall and tan and young and lovely…
- Talk Of The Town: People Get Ready People get ready…
- Sue Matthews: On My Way to You So often as I wait for sleep I find myself reciting…