Get the lyrics to the song: The Illusion of Dignity by KEN mode at LyricsKeeper.com.
The Illusion of Dignity
|The Illusion of Dignity Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For The Illusion of Dignity By KEN mode?
These are not good goals. I don't want to feel safe, I'll never learn that way. The kind of chaos I wish to convey; in fine illuminations - and a resting pace. This is intensely flawed and bleeds its feelings through these seats. Deliberate in each movement and pause, navigating weakness; with a dystopian loss. Tiny lies; with a soft love - I'd rather be alone. Then I’d be happy; then I’d be enough. I am terror, I am absence, I am here for her. I cannot fix this.I want to feel again. My body's failing.I need help.
Who Wrote The Illusion of Dignity By KEN mode?
What's The Duration Of The The Illusion of Dignity By KEN mode?
The duration of The Illusion of Dignity is 4:43 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Habeas Corpus: Peace Sells What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"?…
- Randall Ames: The Little Drummer Boy Come, they told me pa-rum pum pum pum…
- Keith Johnson & the Spiritual Voices: Hide Behind the Mountain Chorus…
- Spitvalves: Float I jump off go off…
- Rocafil Jazz: Sweet Mother Sweet mother I no go forget you…