Get the lyrics to the song: Hawaiian War Chant by Kenny Ball at LyricsKeeper.com.
Hawaiian War Chant
|Hawaiian War Chant Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Hawaiian War Chant By Kenny Ball?
There's a sunny little funny little melody
That was started by a native down in Waikiki
He would gather a crowd down beside the sea
And they'd play his gay Hawaiian chant
Soon the other little natives started singin' it
And the hula hula maidens started swingin' it
Like a tropical storm that's the way it hit
Funny little gay Hawaiian Chant
Ow way tah tualan Me big bad fightin' man
Tho it started on an island down Hawaii way
It's as popular in Tennessee or Ioway
If you wander into any cabaret
You will hear this gay Hawaiian Chant
Who Wrote Hawaiian War Chant By Kenny Ball?
Johnny Noble, Ralph Freed
What's The Duration Of The Hawaiian War Chant By Kenny Ball?
The duration of Hawaiian War Chant is 2:49 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Habeas Corpus: Peace Sells What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"?…
- Randall Ames: The Little Drummer Boy Come, they told me pa-rum pum pum pum…
- Keith Johnson & the Spiritual Voices: Hide Behind the Mountain Chorus…
- Spitvalves: Float I jump off go off…
- Rocafil Jazz: Sweet Mother Sweet mother I no go forget you…