Get the lyrics to the song: Canadian Sunset by Kenny Burrell at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Canadian Sunset Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Canadian Sunset By Kenny Burrell?
Once I was alone
So lonely and then
You came, out of nowhere
Like the sun up from the hills
Cold, cold was the wind
Warm, warm were your lips
Out there, on that ski trail
Where your kiss filled me with thrills
A weekend in Canada, a change of scene
Was the most I bargained for
And then I discovered you and in your eyes
I found the love that I couldn't ignore
Down, down came the sun
Fast, fast, fast, beat my heart
I knew when the sun set
From that day, we'd never ever part
Who Wrote Canadian Sunset By Kenny Burrell?
Norman Gimbel, Eddie Heywood
What's The Duration Of The Canadian Sunset By Kenny Burrell?
The duration of Canadian Sunset is 6:16 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Joe: Like Never Before You're gonna make me smile like I've never smiled…
- Blake Jenner: I Saw Her Standing There Well she was just seventeen…
- Kai Hansen: Valhalla High in the sky Where eagles fly…
- New York Studio Orchestra: I Guess I'll Have To Cry, Cry, Cry My cup is running over…
- Billy Hart: After You've Gone Now won't you listen honey, while I say…