Get the lyrics to the song: Soul on Fire [Live] by Larry Norman at LyricsKeeper.com.
Soul on Fire [Live]
|Soul on Fire [Live] Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Soul on Fire [Live] By Larry Norman?
Eldridge was a bad man,
At least that's what the people said
But Eldridge, he was only working out
All the things they put inside his head.
He was like an angry lion, trapped in a vice
They couldn't keep him down,
And so they put his soul on ice.
They locked him in a prison cell
But he managed to get away.
But living on the run ain't no fun,
Both eyes open every night and day.
Just a little peace and quiet
Was his one desire,
But it never came 'til something set his soul on fire.
Then the man in the moon spoke in his ear
With a word that was true and a voice that was clear,
Go back to your people, but lean on me,
They can lock you up again, but I have set you free.
Eldridge says he's different now
Some people, they don't agree.
They say he's only trying to free himself
I guess in time we all will see.
But I do believe his message
He ain't no liar
When he says that Jesus can set your soul on fire.
Who Wrote Soul on Fire [Live] By Larry Norman?
Ville Hermanni Valo
Lyrics Of The Day
- Sherry Winston: To Be With You Hold on, little girl…
- Slon: Jestem Z Miasta Warszawa w sercu Polski to miasto w moim sercu…
- The London Studio Orchestra: All Time High All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two…
- B.C.: Can't Get Enough of Myself Oh woah oh oh, oh…
- Chas Burchell: Just Squeeze Me Want you to know I go for your squeezin'…