Get the lyrics to the song: Soul on Fire by Larry Norman at LyricsKeeper.com.
Soul on Fire
|Soul on Fire Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Soul on Fire By Larry Norman?
Eldridge was a bad man,
At least that's what the people said
But Eldridge, he was only working out
All the things they put inside his head.
He was like an angry lion, trapped in a vice
They couldn't keep him down,
And so they put his soul on ice.
They locked him in a prison cell
But he managed to get away.
But living on the run ain't no fun,
Both eyes open every night and day.
Just a little peace and quiet
Was his one desire,
But it never came 'til something set his soul on fire.
Then the man in the moon spoke in his ear
With a word that was true and a voice that was clear,
Go back to your people, but lean on me,
They can lock you up again, but I have set you free.
Eldridge says he's different now
Some people, they don't agree.
They say he's only trying to free himself
I guess in time we all will see.
But I do believe his message
He ain't no liar
When he says that Jesus can set your soul on fire.
Who Wrote Soul on Fire By Larry Norman?
Ville Hermanni Valo
Lyrics Of The Day
- Robert Conti: Like Someone in Love Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars…
- Silvercrush: Alone Feels like I am building up a wall…
- Vashti Bunyan: Penduli Pendulum Penduli pendulum…
- Andi Rozier: Open Up the Heavens [Album Edit] [Edit] Lost are saved, find their way, at the sound of Your great name…
- Inigo Kilborn: East of the Sun East of the sun and west of the moon…