Get the lyrics to the song: Soul on Fire by Larry Norman at LyricsKeeper.com.
Soul on Fire
|Soul on Fire Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Soul on Fire By Larry Norman?
Eldridge was a bad man,
At least that's what the people said
But Eldridge, he was only working out
All the things they put inside his head.
He was like an angry lion, trapped in a vice
They couldn't keep him down,
And so they put his soul on ice.
They locked him in a prison cell
But he managed to get away.
But living on the run ain't no fun,
Both eyes open every night and day.
Just a little peace and quiet
Was his one desire,
But it never came 'til something set his soul on fire.
Then the man in the moon spoke in his ear
With a word that was true and a voice that was clear,
Go back to your people, but lean on me,
They can lock you up again, but I have set you free.
Eldridge says he's different now
Some people, they don't agree.
They say he's only trying to free himself
I guess in time we all will see.
But I do believe his message
He ain't no liar
When he says that Jesus can set your soul on fire.
Who Wrote Soul on Fire By Larry Norman?
Ville Hermanni Valo
Lyrics Of The Day
- Susannah Fielding: True Faith Well, that was some performance you gave at the Albert's Dam…
- Huun-Huur-Tu: Eki Attar Good Horses…
- John Steiner: Julia Half of what I say is meaningless…
- Bob Doyle: Good Ride Cowboy [Music Video] From the hills of Kaycee, Wyoming…
- John Rubenstein: Corner of the Sky [From Pippin] Everything has its season…