Get the lyrics to the song: Danny Boy by Larry Packer at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Danny Boy Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Danny Boy By Larry Packer?
Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side.
The summer's gone, and all the roses falling,
It's you, it's you must go and I must bide.
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow,
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow,
It's I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow,
Oh, Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so!
But when ye come, and all the flowers are dying,
If I am dead, as dead I well may be,
You'll come and find the place where I am lying,
And kneel and say an Ave there for me.
And I shall hear, though soft you tread above me,
And all my grave will warmer, sweeter be,
For you will bend and tell me that you love me,
And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me!
Who Wrote Danny Boy By Larry Packer?
Frederick E. Weatherly
What's The Duration Of The Danny Boy By Larry Packer?
The duration of Danny Boy is 6:28 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Babi Floyd: Shotgun I said shotgun shoot 'em 'fore he run now do the jerk baby do the jerk now…
- Gemstones: Dumb It Down Carrera (dumb it down)…
- Hollywood Rose: The Ballad of Jayne She was always something special…
- The Misunderstood: Children of the Sun Let go lovely children…
- Mike P.: Lost Find your missing link…