Get the lyrics to the song: Danny Boy by Larry Sparks at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Danny Boy Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Danny Boy By Larry Sparks?
Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side.
The summer's gone, and all the roses falling,
It's you, it's you must go and I must bide.
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow,
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow,
It's I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow,
Oh, Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so!
But when ye come, and all the flowers are dying,
If I am dead, as dead I well may be,
You'll come and find the place where I am lying,
And kneel and say an Ave there for me.
And I shall hear, though soft you tread above me,
And all my grave will warmer, sweeter be,
For you will bend and tell me that you love me,
And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me!
Who Wrote Danny Boy By Larry Sparks?
Frederick E. Weatherly
What's The Duration Of The Danny Boy By Larry Sparks?
The duration of Danny Boy is 2:38 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Pepe Jaramillo: High Noon (Do Not Forsake Me) Do not forsake me, oh my darlin'…
- Accademia Polifonica di Roma: Un Canto Quanto tempo è…
- Richard Bean: Suavecito Laaaa-ah-ah, la-la, laaaa-ah-ah…
- The Wading Girl: Danke Schoen [From Ferris Bueller's Day Off] Danke schoen, darling, Danke schoen…
- Johnny Laws: Bad Bad Whiskey Bad, bad whiskey…