Get the lyrics to the song: Fly by LaRue at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Fly By LaRue?
I believe that there's more to life that what I see
And I believe that I can still fly with my broken wings
I believe that this picturesque beauty will fade way With
His help I will gather my faith so one day I will fly Chorus
Well this I feel and this I know That there's a God who made
Us all And on His throne He reigns on high And waits for us
Until we fly, fly away I've been searching for a love divine to
Fill this open space I've been yearning for a peace of mind I
Can only find through faith My head's been spinning round
To find some kind of ground But through this Savior I'm
Found Chorus Fly Fly Chorus Well this I feel and this I
Know That there's a God who made us all And on His throne
He reigns on high and lifts us up so we may fly away
Who Wrote Fly By LaRue?
Natalie Larue, Phillip Larue
What's The Duration Of The Fly By LaRue?
The duration of Fly is 3:55 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Wendell Hall: Ain't She Sweet Ain't she sweet? See her walking down that street…
- Scattertheashes: City in the Sea She covered me warm…
- Florian Picasso: Like You Do No one gets me like you do…
- Charlie Charles: Cheyenne E ripenso al weekend…
- Ricardo Modrego: La Luna y el Toro La luna se esta peinando…