Get the lyrics to the song: Reaching by Larue at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Reaching By Larue?
I was built afraid, I share the blame
I was born with these inconsistencies
You made me come alive
I can feel You inside
Your love's like a painted sky
Overwhelms me every time
And I'm reaching for You
Arms stretched towards You
All these things I bring
And You pursue me and I surrender
Take, Lord, what You see
Whatever the cost
I gained everything in loss
In the greatness of Your love
It compels me to give it up
In the light of what I see
There is nothing good in me
Who Wrote Reaching By Larue?
Monroe Jones, Phillip La Rue, Natalie Larue
What's The Duration Of The Reaching By Larue?
The duration of Reaching is 4:15 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Deniece William: Free Whispering in his ear…
- Bill Benford: Down Home Blues I never felt…
- Tom Knutson: You're My Everything You're my everything underneath the sun…
- Oona Hollister: Oh Sailor Cold night, strange dreams…
- Bobby Burgess Bigband Explosion: My Heart Belongs to Daddy While tearing off a game of golf…