Get the lyrics to the song: On Our Knees by Last Train at LyricsKeeper.com.
On Our Knees
|On Our Knees Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For On Our Knees By Last Train?
First for danger with or without,
Let's have a toast to feel stronger, awake for the next three hours.
Whatever the reason, under the moon, under the sun, we do it again.
We crumble our sorrow until the morrow. We remain the same, ashamed.
We're falling on our knees again, remember our shelter.
We're falling on our knees again and we're taking a step further down...
... to feel secure, with or without,
Let's have a toast again,
Let's take an other and burn for the next six hours.
Whatever the season, who cares about prison, we do it again.
Sweating in winter. Snow every summer. We're drowning in shame (the shame).
Who Wrote On Our Knees By Last Train?
Antoine Baschung, Jean Noel Scherrer, Julien Peultier, Remi Gettliffe, Timothee Gerard
What's The Duration Of The On Our Knees By Last Train?
The duration of On Our Knees is 8:15 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Los Pistoleros: Cow Cow Boogie Out on the plains down near Santa fe…
- American Idol Finalists Season 3: Ain't No Mountain High Enough Listen baby, ain't no mountain high…
- Westernhagen: Schweigen Ist Feige Ich bin der schwärzeste Neger…
- Gael Faye: Parce que la vie Si ce monde est trop dur pour le prendre tel quel…
- Andy Sheppard: I Wish I Knew I wish I knew someone like you could love me…