Get the lyrics to the song: Modern Times [*] by Latin Quarter at LyricsKeeper.com.
Modern Times [*]
|Modern Times [*] Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Modern Times [*] By Latin Quarter?
Their star-light shone bright in the blackout
Like the beams of the usherette
But when the Big Bear bit deep after Yalta
There were those that came to forget
They went out west for the screening
And they carried a sharp-tooth comb
So get up! Go on! Grip that stand!
And press your hand to your heart
Big Mac is asking the questions
And this is only the start
Now Mac came on hot and noisy
In his search for old Uncle Joe
As he tracked him down to Tonsel Town
For Boise, Idaho
And the folks that queued up for Coogan
Now queued up for the end of a myth
To sit open-mouthed at the newsreel
The night that Chaplin took the fifth
And the offers packed up for so many
Dropped like a Wurlitzer into the pit
And what we got for the pain was more John Wayne
And anything else that they saw fit
Because when they needed to break resistance
And they could not go on using a fist
They took the cameras into the court-house
They circulated a list
Who Wrote Modern Times [*] By Latin Quarter?
Michael Carlos Jones, Stephen Robert Skaith
What's The Duration Of The Modern Times [*] By Latin Quarter?
The duration of Modern Times [*] is 5:48 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Motorpsycho: Nothing to Say With words big as headlines…
- Electric President: The Ocean Floor It's hard to get a solid breath down here…
- Karen Gunderson: The Girl from Ipanema Tall and tan and young and lovely…
- Talk Of The Town: People Get Ready People get ready…
- Sue Matthews: On My Way to You So often as I wait for sleep I find myself reciting…