Get the lyrics to the song: Riptide by Laura Veirs at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Riptide By Laura Veirs?
Riptide pulls me out into the open sea
My toes dangle for a place to stand and be
Oh starry night, come and chart a course
Or send me a boat with an anchor set
I'll pull myself ashore
Left with essence
Of the moon and stars and night
There's no other route
I cannot take self to flight
I'll float here with the shrimp and brine
And on my cheeks and hair
The salt will always shine
And with this phosphorescence map
A sailor's chart, a mermaid's hand
Something I'll find
Oh starry night, come and chart a course…
Who Wrote Riptide By Laura Veirs?
What's The Duration Of The Riptide By Laura Veirs?
The duration of Riptide is 4:17 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Low Pros: Who Wanna Play Hunnid band jug, now who wanna play?…
- Richard Greene: Helter Skelter When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide…
- Black Sun: Spread Love Spread love, oh…
- James Moody & His Cool Cats: Over the Rainbow Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high…
- Fenwyck: Words Girl, don't you know every time I see you smiling…