Get the lyrics to the song: Claire's Horrors by London After Midnight at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Claire's Horrors Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Claire's Horrors By London After Midnight?
Spirits seem to drift up through a darkened sky
Drifting through dead branches in the night
While in the moonlight we
Go down upon our knees
Entwined together only we can see their beauty
Beneath the stars a bell begins to toll
For reasons which we really shouldn't know
So take a walk with me down to the cemetery
Wrap me in darkness, Claire make love to me
I am thunder
I am rain
I am pleasure
I am pain
Only in darkness can there be light
Tell me angel have you prayed tonight?
In the dark I know you all so well
Beauty from Heaven wrapped 'round souls from Hell
So take a drink from me
My sacrifice to thee
Damned fallen angels
Always blessed with me
Who Wrote Claire's Horrors By London After Midnight?
What's The Duration Of The Claire's Horrors By London After Midnight?
The duration of Claire's Horrors is 4:56 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- John Kosco: Touché Find a way…
- Melissa Walker: Where or When It seems we stood and talked like this before…
- Kano: My Sound My sound's the realest…
- Benny Bell: Shaving Cream (Punk Lyrics) I have a sad story to tell you…
- Felt: Like You I ain't never had nobody show me all the things that you can show me…