Get the lyrics to the song: I Get a Kick Out of You by London Symphony Orchestra at LyricsKeeper.com.
I Get a Kick Out of You
|I Get a Kick Out of You Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For I Get a Kick Out of You By London Symphony Orchestra?
I get no kick from champagne,
Doesn't thrill me at all,
So tell me, why should it be true,
That I get a kick out of you.
Some get a kick from cocaine,
I'm sure that if,
I took even one sniff,
It would bore me terrifically,too,
Yet I get a kick out of you.
I get a kick every time I see you,
Standing there before me,
I get a kick though it's clear to see,
You obviously don't adore me.
Some get a kick in a plane,
Flying too high,
With some gal in the sky,
Is my idea of nothing to do,
But I get a kick out of you.
I get a kick, out of you.
Who Wrote I Get a Kick Out of You By London Symphony Orchestra?
What's The Duration Of The I Get a Kick Out of You By London Symphony Orchestra?
The duration of I Get a Kick Out of You is 4:15 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Majestic 12: Nice Work If You Can Get It The man who only lives for making money…
- Bill & Bonnie Hearne: Paint the Town Beige I gave up the fast lane for a…
- Singing Gospelaires: Take My Hand, Precious Lord Take My Hand Precious Lord…
- Rico Bernasconi: Girls Girls, zom dom dom dom dom girls, zom dom dom dom dom girls…
- Lost And Founds: If I Needed Someone If I needed someone to love…