Get the lyrics to the song: It Came Upon a Midnight Clear by London Symphony Orchestra at LyricsKeeper.com.
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
|It Came Upon a Midnight Clear Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For It Came Upon a Midnight Clear By London Symphony Orchestra?
It came upon the midnight clear
That glorious song of old
From Angels playing near the earth
To touch their harps of gold
Peace on the earth could will two men
From Heaven's all-gracious King
The world in solemn stillness lay
To hear the Angels sing
And I hear them singing
Sing, I do hear them singing
The first Noel the Angel did say
Was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay
In fields where they lay, they keeping their sheep
On a cold winter's night that was so deep
Who Wrote It Came Upon a Midnight Clear By London Symphony Orchestra?
Edmund Hamilton Sears, Richard Storrs Willis
What's The Duration Of The It Came Upon a Midnight Clear By London Symphony Orchestra?
The duration of It Came Upon a Midnight Clear is 3:47 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Habeas Corpus: Peace Sells What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"?…
- Randall Ames: The Little Drummer Boy Come, they told me pa-rum pum pum pum…
- Keith Johnson & the Spiritual Voices: Hide Behind the Mountain Chorus…
- Spitvalves: Float I jump off go off…
- Rocafil Jazz: Sweet Mother Sweet mother I no go forget you…