Get the lyrics to the song: When I Go Home Again by Lonestar at LyricsKeeper.com.
When I Go Home Again
|When I Go Home Again Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For When I Go Home Again By Lonestar?
When I go home for Christmas I've done made up my mind
Gonna do some things I wish I'd done back once upon a time
Everybody in the whole place is gonna know my name
I'll blow in like a hurricane and then blow out just the same
Paint "Seniors" on the water tower
I got the paint, I got the power
Do everything that I wish I'd done back then
Better late than never they say
Can't let the moment slip away
I'm gonna finally take my chances when I go home again
Gonna call old Frankie Walker and ask him if he might
Meet me at the drag strip and he can eat my dust tonight
I'm gonna look up Laura what's her name and finally make it clear
I studied every square inch of her legs our junior year
Everybody's got some things they wish they'd said or done
I'm gonna do my best to do 'em everyone
Gonna final tell my mama about that Friday night
I didn't trip and fall, I got that shiner in a fight
And if I get my courage up I might just spill the beans
And tell her all the details about the night I turned eighteen
Who Wrote When I Go Home Again By Lonestar?
Walt Aldridge, Richie Mcdonald, Gary Baker
What's The Duration Of The When I Go Home Again By Lonestar?
The duration of When I Go Home Again is 2:59 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Joe: Like Never Before You're gonna make me smile like I've never smiled…
- Blake Jenner: I Saw Her Standing There Well she was just seventeen…
- Kai Hansen: Valhalla High in the sky Where eagles fly…
- New York Studio Orchestra: I Guess I'll Have To Cry, Cry, Cry My cup is running over…
- Billy Hart: After You've Gone Now won't you listen honey, while I say…