Get the lyrics to the song: Prisoner of Love by Lonnie Johnson at LyricsKeeper.com.
Prisoner of Love
|Prisoner of Love Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Prisoner of Love By Lonnie Johnson?
Someone that I belong to
Doesn't belong to me
Someone who can't be faithful
Knows that I have to be
Wonder if I am wrong to give her my loyalty
Why should I be a lone soul
Why can't I be my own soul
Alone from night to night you'll find me
Too weak to break the chains that bind me
I need no shackles to remind me
I'm just a prisner of love
For one comand I stand and wait now
From one who's master of my Fate now
I can't escape for it's too late now
I'm just a prisoner of love
What's the good of my caring if someone is sharing
Those arms with me
Although she has another
I can't have another
For I'm not free
She's in my dreams awake or sleeping
Up on my knees to her I'm creeping
My very life is in her keeping
I'm just a prisoner of love.
Who Wrote Prisoner of Love By Lonnie Johnson?
Enrique Elias Garcia
What's The Duration Of The Prisoner of Love By Lonnie Johnson?
The duration of Prisoner of Love is 2:46 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- The Royal Concept: D-D-Dance In a room with both of your rivals…
- Dr. Stank: Bang Loose Off that ignorant, belligerent…
- Del Tha Funkee Homosapien: Mistadobalina Mista Dobalina, Mr. Bob Dobalina…
- Amy Correia: Gasoline Alley/It's All Over Now I think I'm goin' mad and it's makin' me sad…
- Classical Kids: Ave verum corpus, K. 618 Ave ave verum Corpus…