Get the lyrics to the song: Stand or Fall by M.O.D. at LyricsKeeper.com.
Stand or Fall
|Stand or Fall Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Stand or Fall By M.O.D.?
I read the writing on the shit house walls
The lines are drawn, we must stand or fall
We the people, polarized
Can't even think to sympathize
If there's no justice
There's no peace
We must unite
To get aside
The woe and grief
A final stride
May never come to
Save our sorry hides
Go read the writings on the wall, stand or fall
All this talk of race and war
Leaves speechless on the floor
The futures written in the past
Etched in the memories of cynicism's laugh
Who Wrote Stand or Fall By M.O.D.?
What's The Duration Of The Stand or Fall By M.O.D.?
The duration of Stand or Fall is 3:28 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Wendell Hall: Ain't She Sweet Ain't she sweet? See her walking down that street…
- Scattertheashes: City in the Sea She covered me warm…
- Florian Picasso: Like You Do No one gets me like you do…
- Charlie Charles: Cheyenne E ripenso al weekend…
- Ricardo Modrego: La Luna y el Toro La luna se esta peinando…