Get the lyrics to the song: Act 2. Confession No. 2 by Malcolm Gets at LyricsKeeper.com.
Act 2. Confession No. 2
|Act 2. Confession No. 2 Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Act 2. Confession No. 2 By Malcolm Gets?
Confessions 1, 2 & 3, Count me off
but don't count me down,
Down to what you wanted of me
Now I know, I could not be,
Confessions of the fool of dreams
As I once, once took the blame
Now I just laugh and sing
That it's all, all in the game.
You once my judge, once my jury too
One is too much, once I realised you.
Confessions of a peeping Tom
Watching life, take its clothes off,
Stripped for all the world to see
At the time, I could not see!
Confessions that I'll now proceed
Written down, for me and you.
So make sure you understand
and don't sign what isn't true.
Take it away, get your lawyer involved
Take it to court in accordance with love!
Sometimes full, mostly empty within.
But check this out, I won't get there again
Confessions 1, 2 & 3, count them off
but don't count me in,
In on what you thought it was
and you know, whatever that was,
Confessions that will now proceed
Written down, for me and you,
So don't tell me that you won't sign
What you know, know is the truth
Who Wrote Act 2. Confession No. 2 By Malcolm Gets?
Stephen Charles Flaherty, Lynn Ahrens
What's The Duration Of The Act 2. Confession No. 2 By Malcolm Gets?
The duration of Act 2. Confession No. 2 is 2:21 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Los Pistoleros: Cow Cow Boogie Out on the plains down near Santa fe…
- American Idol Finalists Season 3: Ain't No Mountain High Enough Listen baby, ain't no mountain high…
- Westernhagen: Schweigen Ist Feige Ich bin der schwärzeste Neger…
- Gael Faye: Parce que la vie Si ce monde est trop dur pour le prendre tel quel…
- Andy Sheppard: I Wish I Knew I wish I knew someone like you could love me…