Get the lyrics to the song: Choir by Malcolm Middleton at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Choir By Malcolm Middleton?
There's a choir behind me
Egging me on
Placing their bets and hoping I'll do no wrong
I'll do no wrong
There's a guy inside me
Biding his time
Standing in line and waiting for me to fall
For me to fall
Self-preservation threatens us all
Health deterioration comes to us all
There's a fag beside me
Waiting to be lit
Trying to trick me
And make me forget I've quit
I forget I've quit
I take a risk everyday when I get up
Do I try harder?
Or continue to f*ck up
There's a bear in my bed
Wanting to be loved
Eyes like marbles
All he needs is a hug
My beginner's luck is wearing thin
I'll need to rely on skill if I'm going to win
I'm going to win
Who Wrote Choir By Malcolm Middleton?
What's The Duration Of The Choir By Malcolm Middleton?
The duration of Choir is 4:54 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Milla: Goat Clayton William…
- Fitness Forever: Bacharach No, non credo che…
- Marion Mann: Fools Rush in (Where Angels Fear To Tread) "Romance is a game for fools"…
- Rockin' Dopsie, Jr. & The Zydeco Twisters: Walking to New Orleans This time I'm walkin' to New Orleans…
- Elmo Hope Trio: Sweet and Lovely Sweet and lovely…