Get the lyrics to the song: In the Face of Death by Malevolence at LyricsKeeper.com.
In the Face of Death
|In the Face of Death Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For In the Face of Death By Malevolence?
""The freedom of evil I am torn between the lies of who you want me to be Dead weight of the world on my back No god calls out to me I've gotta' find a way out I keep hoping for some way out I keep hoping for some sanity No truth to the words that you spit My world falling around me. Crushed by the reaper's hand A dying light Feel the knife leave your skin Your time to die Silence moves everything Now you shall know The ones you mistrusted will reap what you've sown. And as the days grow longer and longer The nights grow colder and colder Lead a life of misery Born to die in this endless fucking insanity. Life is an hour glass You have less than you think The devil holds the sand As he decides your fate In the dark I stand alone In the dark I know I am home. WHEN NO ONE CARES THE WORLD SEEMS COLDER. BUT IN THE FACE OF DEATH - I AM STRONGER.""
Who Wrote In the Face of Death By Malevolence?
Alex Taylor, Charlie Thorpe, Josh Baines, Konan Hall, Wilkie Robinson
Lyrics Of The Day
- Motorpsycho: Nothing to Say With words big as headlines…
- Electric President: The Ocean Floor It's hard to get a solid breath down here…
- Karen Gunderson: The Girl from Ipanema Tall and tan and young and lovely…
- Talk Of The Town: People Get Ready People get ready…
- Sue Matthews: On My Way to You So often as I wait for sleep I find myself reciting…