Get the lyrics to the song: Condemned by Malevolent Creation at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Condemned By Malevolent Creation?
Christianity a silent disease
Blind to a God who lets you suffer
Redemption, begging for forgiveness
Living a life of constant never ending pain
Blinded by your beliefs
Waiting to someone to save you
Brain washed by religion
Using a book to help you pray
Fear the injection
of artificial fluids
Your faith will be your downfall
I guess you 'd rather die
Condemned by primitive ways
Born to suffer
To the power of a cross
Swallowed, your fate
Hypnotized, trapped inside
Convinced you'll live if you pray
Reality, can't you see
Killed by your mindless way
You say the lord will save you
Religious half breed freak
A curable sickness will end you
Better you than me
Who Wrote Condemned By Malevolent Creation?
Jason Blachowicz, Jon Rubin, Phil Fasciana
What's The Duration Of The Condemned By Malevolent Creation?
The duration of Condemned is 4:00 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Sherry Winston: To Be With You Hold on, little girl…
- Slon: Jestem Z Miasta Warszawa w sercu Polski to miasto w moim sercu…
- The London Studio Orchestra: All Time High All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two…
- B.C.: Can't Get Enough of Myself Oh woah oh oh, oh…
- Chas Burchell: Just Squeeze Me Want you to know I go for your squeezin'…