Malevolent Creation - Homicidal Rant Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Homicidal Rant by Malevolent Creation at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Homicidal Rant Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Homicidal Rant By Malevolent Creation?
Victim spotted in a mind's eye
Learn to mistrust, time to die
Soft skin held tight in a hand
Now the cold skin holds his trance
Eyes fixated on a plan of attack
No measure too small, no blood will lack
Groan of fear, last breath expelled
Weakening grip, innocent fall
Look into cold eyes
Veins empty blood
So much blood
Drawn from this blade
There will be no exemption
All they must be slain
Who Wrote Homicidal Rant By Malevolent Creation?
Bret Hoffmann, Phil Fasciana
What's The Duration Of The Homicidal Rant By Malevolent Creation?
The duration of Homicidal Rant is 3:28 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Dick Bentley: The Stately Homes of England Lord Elderley, Lrd Borrowmere…
- Marc Pattison: Hot Stuff Sittin' here, eatin' my heart out waitin'…
- Kalvin Bishop: You and I Here we are on earth together…
- Mark Wynter: Go Away Little Girl Won't you go away (little girl)…
- Mack: Let Me Take Your Breath Away [Orjan Nilsen Remix] I'll make your heart beat faster…