MC Honky - Save the Bones for Henry Jones Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Save the Bones for Henry Jones by MC Honky at LyricsKeeper.com.
Save the Bones for Henry Jones
|Save the Bones for Henry Jones Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Save the Bones for Henry Jones By MC Honky?
Tonight I'll serve a supper,
We'll eat some food that's rare.
And at the head of the table,
I'll place brother Henry's chair-
Invite all the local big dogs,
We'll laugh and talk and eat,
But we'll' save the bones for Henry Jones,
‘cause he don't eat no meat-
Today I'll go to market-
and buy a lot of fish,
That will thrill Brother Henry,
Because that's his special dish.-
Get a large can of molasses,
so we'll have something sweet,
But save the bones for Henry Jones,
“cause he don't eat no meat.
Henry is not a drinker,
he rarely takes a nip,
He don't need a napkin,
‘cause the things he eats don't drip.
One day we had a banquet,
It really was a bake,
They started off with some short ribs,
they finished off with a steak.
But when the feat was over,
brother henry just kept his seat,
and we served the bones to Henry Jones,
‘cause he don't eat no meat.
To- he don't eat no meat.
Who Wrote Save the Bones for Henry Jones By MC Honky?
Daniel Barker, Henry Mccoy Jones, Michael H. Goldsen
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Xpansions '95: Move Your Body Lady, would you lay?…
- Swinging Ladies: Caravan Night and stars above that shine so bright…
- Duke Garwood: Coldblooded Shoot me down and find the pieces we all left behind…
- Jamie Jones: Hungry for the Power [Jamie Jones Ridge Street Remix] I'm hungry for the power…
- Bob & Gene: If This World Were Mine... If this world were mine, I'd place at your feet…