Get the lyrics to the song: Confession (feat. Niklas Kvarforth) by Me and That Man at LyricsKeeper.com.
Confession (feat. Niklas Kvarforth)
|Confession (feat. Niklas Kvarforth) Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Confession (feat. Niklas Kvarforth) By Me and That Man?
My life ain't easy
No brother, my life ain't good
There is no redemption for a coward like me
But then again, no one said that it should
My voice ain't worthy
No dear sister, it shouldn't be heard
Because all that I've told you are lies upon lies upon lies
Oh poor sister, you never learn
My life ain't simple
Sugar coated, potent or fun
Tonight I'll be paying for fuckups
Through the barrel of a shotgun
Salvation will come
So dear father, poor mother, please listen
I've fucked up, I'm sorry to say
The son that you once knew is no longer with us
But I chose my own path
And it's not cause of you
It's not cause of you
Who Wrote Confession (feat. Niklas Kvarforth) By Me and That Man?
Adam Darski, Niklas Kvarforth
What's The Duration Of The Confession (feat. Niklas Kvarforth) By Me and That Man?
The duration of Confession (feat. Niklas Kvarforth) is 2:47 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Robert Conti: Like Someone in Love Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars…
- Silvercrush: Alone Feels like I am building up a wall…
- Vashti Bunyan: Penduli Pendulum Penduli pendulum…
- Andi Rozier: Open Up the Heavens [Album Edit] [Edit] Lost are saved, find their way, at the sound of Your great name…
- Inigo Kilborn: East of the Sun East of the sun and west of the moon…