Get the lyrics to the song: Remember Me by Mollie O'Brien at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Remember Me Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Remember Me By Mollie O'Brien?
The sweetest songs belong to lovers in the gloaming
The sweetest days were the days that used to be
The saddest words I ever heard were words of parting
When you said Sweetheart remember me
Remember me when the candle lights are gleaming
Remember me at the close of a long long day
It would be so sweet when all alone I'm dreaming
Just to know you still remember me
You told me once that you were mine alone forever
And I was yours 'til the end of eternity
But all those vows are broken now and we will never
Be the same except in memory
A brighter face may take my place when we're apart dear
A sweeter smile and a love more bold and free
But in the end fair weather friends may break your heart dear
If they do sweetheart remember me
Who Wrote Remember Me By Mollie O'Brien?
What's The Duration Of The Remember Me By Mollie O'Brien?
The duration of Remember Me is 3:33 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Henri Rene: Whispering Don't worry I'm not looking at you…
- Zefanio: 2 Borden, 1 Tafel God ik dank U voor de mogelijkheden die U tot nu toe voor ons heeft geschapen…
- Edwin Bonilla: Let's Get Loud Let's get loud, let's get loud…
- Mozzik: Eiskalt King of Albania…
- Lisa: Corcovado Um cantinho e um violão…