Get the lyrics to the song: Curtain Call by Moments in Grace at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Curtain Call Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Curtain Call By Moments in Grace?
Drown me out with silence
Breathing slows...no oxygen
The first time seems timeless
The brave seem weaker than before
Correct my words
These words mean war
Sequence fails me again
With my lines ignored
I'm not sure if all of this exists,
Sometimes it's hard to admit
Becomes a part of me
More than just a memory
No one knows what lies ahead
All things failed and never said
We're passing to poetry
For every moment, for everything
Who Wrote Curtain Call By Moments in Grace?
What's The Duration Of The Curtain Call By Moments in Grace?
The duration of Curtain Call is 3:28 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Archibald: Shake Shake Baby She wants money, she wants shoes…
- Herman Olivera: La Última Copa Eche, amigo, no mas, echeme y llene…
- Billy Hill: I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) Sugar pie honey bunch you know that I love you…
- D.S.B. Kino: Just Friends Just friends, lovers no more…
- Original Banda el Limon de Salvador Lizarraga: El Mayor de Mis Antojos Aunque digas que ni conmigo ni con nadie…