Get the lyrics to the song: Help Me by Nick Carter at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Help Me Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Help Me By Nick Carter?
I wish I could define all the thoughts that cross my mind,
this angel begged for me to choose.
I don't even know which ones to lose
when I've fallen down so far
I think I'll never see your light, oh bouncin' off of me shinin' down here from you eyes.
Help me make the right decisions between right and wrong, weak or strong, day and night, where I belong.
Help me make the right decisions, know which way to turn, Lessons to learn and just what my purpose is here.
Its like I got the signals crossed with messages I can't decode.
Half asleep, never wide awake ya' know.
Complete overload and I got so much information here and nothing I can really grasp. I should know the truth but I'm too afraid so I have to ask.
Oh want to know you and more than anything,
I need you in every dream you're there for me. You love me for who I am. No Angel, just an ordinary man.
Help me figure out why I'm stuck in the middel trying to understand why I can't. Why's it such a riddle. Got my eyes crossed. Thinking so hard but I know I'm missing the mark. Can you help me sort out all the information? I'm just wrecking my brain, paying attention but I'm still lost and at all cost I...I...I gotta know...gotta know!
Who Wrote Help Me By Nick Carter?
Matthew Gerrard, Matthew R.t. Gerrard, Michele Vice Maslin
What's The Duration Of The Help Me By Nick Carter?
The duration of Help Me is 3:09 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Tom "Bones" Malone: On Green Dolphin Street It seems like a dream, yet I know it happened…
- Earl Carpenter: Stars There, out in the darkness…
- G.B.H.: No Survivors No survivors in this game of hate, we all get changed in a certain way…
- Pandigenous: Is This Love I wanna love you, and treat you right…
- Alice Stuart: Downhearted Blues Gee, but it's hard to love someone when that someone don't love you!…