Get the lyrics to the song: Idiot Prayer [5.1 Surround Sound] by Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds at LyricsKeeper.com.
Idiot Prayer [5.1 Surround Sound]
|Idiot Prayer [5.1 Surround Sound] Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Idiot Prayer [5.1 Surround Sound] By Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds?
They're taking me down, my friend
And as they usher me off to my end
Will I bid you adieu?
Or will I be seeing you soon?
If what they say around here is true
Then we'll meet again
Me and you
My time is at hand, my dove
They're gonna pass me to that house above
Is Heaven just for victims, dear?
Where only those in pain go?
Well it takes two to tango
We will meet again, my love
If you're in Heaven then you'll forgive me, dear
Because that's what they do up there
If you're in Hell, then what can I say
You probably deserved in anyway
I guess I'm gonna find out any day
For we'll meet again
And there'll be Hell to pay
Your face comes to me from the depths, dear
Your silent mouth mouths, "Yes, dear"
Dark red, and big with blood
They're gonna shut me down, my love
They're gonna launch me into the stars
Well, all things come to pass
This prayer is for you, my love
Sent on the wings of a dove
An idiot prayer of empty words
Love, dear, is strictly for the birds
We each get what we deserve
My little snow white dove
Who Wrote Idiot Prayer [5.1 Surround Sound] By Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds?
Lyrics Of The Day
- Sherry Winston: To Be With You Hold on, little girl…
- Slon: Jestem Z Miasta Warszawa w sercu Polski to miasto w moim sercu…
- The London Studio Orchestra: All Time High All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two…
- B.C.: Can't Get Enough of Myself Oh woah oh oh, oh…
- Chas Burchell: Just Squeeze Me Want you to know I go for your squeezin'…