Get the lyrics to the song: Helpless by Nick Cave at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Helpless By Nick Cave?
There is a town in north Ontario
And I take comfort from memories there
And in my mind I still need a place to go
All my best changes were there
Blue, blue windows behind the stars
Yellow moon on the rise
Big birds flying across the sky
Throwing shadows on our eyes
Leave us helpless, helpless, helpless, helpless
Baby, heal me now
The chains are locked and tied across the door
They seem to help me somehow
Who Wrote Helpless By Nick Cave?
Lyrics Of The Day
- Joe: Like Never Before You're gonna make me smile like I've never smiled…
- Blake Jenner: I Saw Her Standing There Well she was just seventeen…
- Kai Hansen: Valhalla High in the sky Where eagles fly…
- New York Studio Orchestra: I Guess I'll Have To Cry, Cry, Cry My cup is running over…
- Billy Hart: After You've Gone Now won't you listen honey, while I say…