Get the lyrics to the song: I Get a Kick out of You by Nick Charles at LyricsKeeper.com.
I Get a Kick out of You
|I Get a Kick out of You Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For I Get a Kick out of You By Nick Charles?
I get no kick from champagne,
Doesn't thrill me at all,
So tell me, why should it be true,
That I get a kick out of you.
Some get a kick from cocaine,
I'm sure that if,
I took even one sniff,
It would bore me terrifically,too,
Yet I get a kick out of you.
I get a kick every time I see you,
Standing there before me,
I get a kick though it's clear to see,
You obviously don't adore me.
Some get a kick in a plane,
Flying too high,
With some gal in the sky,
Is my idea of nothing to do,
But I get a kick out of you.
I get a kick, out of you.
Who Wrote I Get a Kick out of You By Nick Charles?
What's The Duration Of The I Get a Kick out of You By Nick Charles?
The duration of I Get a Kick out of You is 4:34 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- George Shuffler: Beautiful Star of Bethlehem Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem…
- Miss Kay: Christmas Cookies I sure do like those Christmas cookies, sugar…
- The Applebaum Jazz Piano Duo: Caravan [Instrumental] Night and stars above that shine so bright…
- Jemini the Gifted One: Don't Do Drugs They call me mister hustler…
- Ed McCurdy: Jesse James Jesse James was a lad that killed many a man…